Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Screens

Yoda
Getting Established

Screens

I need to make a screen to hide the 2 garbage bins which are out the front against the side fence. Materials such as plastic, bamboo and  metal have been ruled out by financial advisor, along with some timber materials. Some suggestion with a flowery or garden plant nature might get approval, but all suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Yoda

JDE
Becoming a Leader

Re: Screens

What about a simple panel of wood lattice and grow a vine over it? You will find both in the gardening section at Bunnings.
JD
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Yoda,

Welcome to Workshop. We're pleased to have you join us and look forward to seeing how your screening project progresses. 

Here's some inspiration from other Workshop members that you might find useful:

Let us know how you go.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MartyH
Amassing an Audience
Isobel
Amassing an Audience

@Yoda 

Have a look at @ProjectPete's handy work for hiding the HWC.

https://www.workshop.com.au/t5/Outdoor/Screening-to-hide-hot-water-systems/m-p/27846

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Appreciate the share @redracer01 :smile:

@Yoda I may be biased but this is a good way to go :wink: Very cost effective and a simple way to grow some greenery up it to pretty it up a bit.

----------
Handy and helpful
Instagram @projectpete.diy @at.home.rosehill @kayudesignco @aspirebamboo

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects