Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Spare treated Pine for my pot plant display

jdurik
Growing in Experience

Spare treated Pine for my pot plant display

IMG_4586.jpg

Using some spare pieces of treated pine from our footpath and other supplies that we bought from our local Bunnings, my husband and i were able to make these beautiful multi-layered planter.

Through trial and error we made 4 different variations in both our front patio and back pergola.

This planter display make these potted plants look so much happier and vibrant.

I hope you like it!

Original project we used the Treated pine forOriginal project we used the Treated pine forEmpty PlanterEmpty PlanterPlanter display - back pergolaPlanter display - back pergolaPlanter Display - Front Patio 1Planter Display - Front Patio 1Planter Display - Front Patio 2Planter Display - Front Patio 2Used as a base for up-cycled storage dollhouseUsed as a base for up-cycled storage dollhouse

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Spare treated Pine for my pot plant display

Hi @jdurik

Thank you for sharing your cleverly designed free-standing plant shelves. They look so sturdy and strong and blend right in with your plants. The timber that you used will actually age nicely and will possibly shrink in time, just make sure to re-tighten the screws you've used to secure your plant stand. 

Again, thank you so much for sharing your clever plant stands.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects