Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Which Pressure Washer for backyard?

Amrit
Finding My Feet

Which Pressure Washer for backyard?

Hi,

I`m deciding on a pressure washer for my paved backyard, (130 sq.m) . I came across https://www.bunnings.com.au/ryobi-2000w-2200psi-pressure-washer_p6210798 and saw some mixed reviews. 

Has anyone used the Ryobi 2000W pressure washer for an area this big and what was their experience?

Cheers,

Amrit

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Which Pressure Washer for backyard?

Hi @Amrit

I've actually used that particular power washer. Have a look at this discussion - Ryobi 2000psi Pressure Washer w/ deck and pavement cleaner. I originally was just using the standard wand it came with and found it a bit slow going, my boys convinced me to give the deck and pavement cleaner attachment a try. To my complete surprise, it actually worked very well and sped up the cleaning process. They were so intrigued by the cleaner, I hardly had to do any cleaning myself. Based on my experience, I would recommend this power washer for its power and number of attachments. If you have any questions about this product, please let me know.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Which Pressure Washer for backyard?

Hi @Amrit,

Let me extend my own welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. We're really pleased to have you join us. 

Another long-running discussion that you should check out is Ryobi 2000PSI pressure washer kicked off by @ProjectPete. And this Best Advice article should also be helpful - Which pressure cleaner do you recommend?

Hope that helps,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects