Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

caravan help

deborah
Getting Established

caravan help

Hi everyone. I have a 80s franklain caravan and it needs reworking inside but don't want to start ripping everything out and find I have done the wrong thing. It will be parked permenantly. Was also wondering how to make a tropical roof for it as it is a hot house. cheers deb

Re: caravan help

Hi @MarvinBurns,

Thanks for jumping in with your expertise. It's great to have you join the Bunnings Workshop community and already offer suggestions.

Is your comment for @deborah or perhaps another member in this discussion? I'd love to help tag the right person so they are alerted to your helpful advice.

Stevie

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Hi Stevie

My suggestion came about from the picture from Graclo with a reply from Graeme, it all looks a bit old but particle board is a favourite repair of mine.

Cheers

Rod

That's a great tip about the particleboard @MarvinBurns. I'll have to try that sometime as I've always presumed disintegrating particleboard couldn't be saved. Binding it with Bondcrete certainly makes sense.

Many thanks for sharing.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects