Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Can you recommend a tradesperson?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Can you recommend a tradesperson?

The Bunnings Workshop community is full of helpful people sharing their experiences and knowledge about home improvement. We are always happy to provide D.I.Y. advice. The Bunnings team also offers a range of in-home services for specific installation jobs

However, if you are looking for recommendations on a builder, plumber or other tradesperson, we are unlikely to be able to assist. We would recommend you try a site like Airtasker or hipages. As Workshop is a community for people right across Australia and New Zealand, it is unlikely that there will be a member near you who can recommend someone suitable. It's best to go direct to a site that is designed for that purpose. 

The NSW Department of Fair Trading has a website offering advice on selecting a tradesperson or builder. Our Workshop Best Advice How do you choose a builder might also be helpful.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Builder help

Hello @Maureen2 

I suggest posting a picture of the kitchen you want to have removed along with measurements of the kitchen itself. I'll be more than happy to draw you up a kitchen layout that you can then take to the store and have quoted. In regards to the plumbing and hand basin job, you can ask the kitchen installer if they are willing to add these small jobs to the kitchen installation.

When you go to the store to have your kitchen quoted, make sure to ask for a demolition and installation quote as well. This will often include the electrician and plumber as well.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let me know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects