Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Coastal cottage renovation

2Belindas
Making a Splash

Coastal cottage renovation

Before and afterBefore and after
Creating a beautiful home on a budget
Andy_Mann
Former Community Member

Re: Before and After Coastal Cottage

@2Belindas the TV deal doesn't surprise me one bit, give me a wave at the Logies. ; )

2Belindas
Making a Splash

Hahaha @Andy_Mann we promise we will.  You're a funny one!

Fixit-Jim
Getting Established

You have done well by taking something old and dilapidated into a glorious livable dwelling with history. Many thanks for sharing.

hoges1
Just Starting Out

It is so stunning, beautiful job 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for joining in the discussion @hoges1 and a very warm welcome to Workshop. It's great to have you join us. 

I'm sure @2Belindas appreciate the complements. I know they are going to share some of their other projects on Workshop soon.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
BobTaylor
Finding My Feet

Great job would not recognise the place 12 out of10.

Bob Taylor

EarlybirdNSW
Just Starting Out

Re: Coastal cottage renovation

Re: Coastal Cottage Renovation....

Great work on the cottage Ladies 2Belindas....

Now that you have completed this reno....

1. Have people asked you to maybe help or consult with them about their project? 

2. Have you helped or consulted with anyone with their project, as a paying gig of course?

The only reason I ask is I am on my own and recently purchased a cottage in the NSW Riverina area and the property as a whole, needs some love and I would like to engage with someone who has achieved a renovation similar to what you both have achieved. 

Finding your work on here is helping me think aloud and help visualise what I want to do. 

So thank you. 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @EarlybirdNSW. It's great to have you join us and many thanks for jumping into the conversation.

I trust @2Belindas appreciates your kind comments about their project. You might like to read some more about Belinda's story here. You'll also find the link to her renovation consultancy within the article.

We look forward to hearing more about your cottage project and would encourage you to let us know if you require any assistance or would like to share it with the community. You'll find a wide range of skills and knowledge available to you within the community and our members are always willing to share advice and inspiration with others.

Mitchell

Hi EarlybirdNSW

You are in the right place here at Workshop.  You will get lots of help and ideas. 

Further to that, as Mitchel has mentioned below, both of us Belinda's have helped others through their renovations and consulted on projects etc., it all depends on how much help you need.  You are welcome to contact us via the website.
Kind regards

StevieB
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi @2Belindas,

This project has been extremely popular with almost 20,000 views. It would be incredible if you could share more photos from the renovation, and also some detail about what was done. I noticed that you mentioned in one of the comments that you had photos of the inside. We’d love to see if you're still able to share them.

Thanks,

Stevie

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects