Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

D.I.Y. buffet

relliss
Growing in Experience

D.I.Y. buffet

559E507B-56E9-45A7-AAD2-E100FA5C5AB3.jpeg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: D.I.Y. buffet

Wow, that looks brilliant @relliss. Well done and many thanks for sharing your first project on Workshop with the community. We look forward to seeing more of your handiwork soon.

Let me extend a very warm welcome to the Workshop community. Please feel free to post anytime you need a hand or have something new to share. It looks like you have fantastic skills and experience to offer other members. I also welcome any feedback about how we can improve the site for you.

All the best,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Goldmember
Having an Impact

Great job. I should get you to make me a custom bar!

shadeeno1
Just Starting Out

Wow! I love this. How did you make this if I may ask? 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for joining in the discussion on Workshop @shadeeno1. I'm sure @relliss appreciates the complement. I've tagged them so they are alerted to your question about how the buffet was constructed. 

Please feel free to post anytime you need a hand with a project around the house and garden. We have helpful members posting information, advice and inspiration on the site every day and look forward to reading all about your plans. 

Welcome,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects