Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Feedback on click and collect from Bunnings

Grub80
Making a Splash

Feedback on click and collect from Bunnings

Hi Bunnings forum, just to let you know how great and easy Click and Collect was to use from Bunnings. In light of the current situation, I was able to purchase all my supplies in less than 5 minutes in my local store. I put my order in using the Bunnings site, received a confirmation email that the store had received my order. Then received a text the next day that my order was ready to be picked up. Smoothless procedure and got exactly what I wanted. Great work Bunnings 👍 

Re: Click and collect

Many thanks for your feedback, @petemorgz, and I apologise for the troubles you experienced with your Click and Collect order.

We complete regular stocktakes of our products to ensure an accurate reflection on the website. While we aim to ensure that all goods purchased through our click and collect service are available, unforeseen circumstances can sometimes affect this. Our team will endeavour to provide a suitable alternative product before refunding you for the no longer available goods. We apologise for not being able to do so on this occasion.

All refunds generally take between 3-10 business days, depending on the banking institution of the purchasing account. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.

Please let me know if I can assist. I'd be more than happy to contact the store to ensure stock levels are correct and the products are available at the time of your order.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects