Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Hanging trampoline bed

mpaget
Just Starting Out

Hanging trampoline bed

Hi all, I'm currently making a trampoline hanging bed but am at a loss as to how I join ropes to tree. Their will be 8 separate ropes making a cone shape at top, now I need ideas how to attach them to treeThis gives an idea what I'm afterThis gives an idea what I'm after

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: hanging trampoline bed

Welcome to Workshop @mpaget. It's fantastic you could join us. Feel free to post whenever you need a hand with a project or have something to share. We look forward to reading more about your projects and plans. 

This might be an occasion when a photo really helps the community see what you are working with. Let me know if you need any assistance with adding a photo to your post. 

Thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Isobel
Amassing an Audience

mpaget
Just Starting Out

Yesssss exactly right idea, thank you so much

I strongly suggest to do a weight test on the branch you are about to use. Minimum weight of 2 adults maximum 2 adults 3 children.

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects