Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How do I install a back channel with guttering?

TerryGastin
Getting Established

How do I install a back channel with guttering?

I am building a freestanding patio and about to install the gutters but am not sure where the back channel goes.

Re: How do I install a back channel with guttering?

I apologise, @TerryGastin. Due to the public holiday today, I'll need to contact Fielders tomorrow morning when they are open.

I look forward to getting this sorted for you as soon as possible. Many thanks for your patience.

Mitchell 

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Thanks for your help Mitchell

I have just gotten all the parts out and discovered I have 4 lengths of the smaller back channel. The 2 x 2650mm that I previously mentioned and also 2 x 3930mm.  Hope this helps

Regards

Terry

Hi @TerryGastin,

I've organised Fielders to send out to your address the instruction manual for the Freespan Hip Portal Gable (20 degree) from the Centenary range. This will include details on where the back channels sit. I've also requested Fielders verify whether a digital copy of these instructions exists so I can get you an answer sooner.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Thank you very much Mitchell for all your help. I wish they would add more instructions with the kit.

regardTerry

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects