Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How do I register my tool for warranty?

jasneel
Just Starting Out

How do I register my tool for warranty?

how do i register for warranty, as i have just bought a 360 laser and it says to register but there are no details 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: how do I send my warranty online

Hi @atheo5,

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. 

As Eric mentioned above, new tools tend to come with a user's manual and a warranty card. They usually indicate the website you need to proceed to in order to register your tool. You can also do a search for the name of the tool and from that company's website look for warranty or product registration.

If you can provide us with the name and model number of your tool, we can also point you to the site where you need to register.  

Thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: how do i register for warranty

Hi is there any kind of retun policy regarding tools that don't meet basic standards. I purchased a log spliter from my local bunnings 2 weeks ago the 25 dollar one and the plastic handle underneath the spliter head has broken causing the spliter to be dangerous. Just wondering if there's a way I can get my money back as the quality of the axe is sub par

Re: how do i register for warranty

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Michael03. It's great to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about our returns policy.

So sorry to hear that you've experienced an issue with your splitter. All you need to do is return the item with your proof of purchase, and the team will happily replace it for you. You can either choose another splitter or request a refund.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell 

ALoverso
Just Starting Out

Combo Kit/Less Bosch Blu

Hi I purchased a Combo Kit c/less Bosch blu on Monday. I was told is I registered I would get extended warranty. What do I need to do?

image.jpg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Combo Kit/Less Bosch Blu

Hello @ALoverso 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's marvellous to have you join us and thanks for sharing your question about registering your Bosch tool.

My apologies for removing your docket image from your post as it contains private information that you will need to register your tool. Here is the link to the Bosch warranty site - Bosch Warranty. Simply create an account and follow the prompts to register your tool.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric

will0823
Just Starting Out

how do I send my warranty online

Hi.I bought Makita grinder DGA519Z today,how do I send my warranty online?

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: how do I send my warranty online

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @will0823. It's great to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about registering a Makita tool.

If you'd like to register your Maikta tool for the five-year warranty, that is done through the Makita website. Here's a helpful guide for account creation.

For your standard warranty through Bunnings, you simply need to retain your proof of purchase.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects