Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to purchase a Ryobi misting fan?

Moggy
Getting Established

How to purchase a Ryobi misting fan?

F45D2CDA-4099-423D-B30F-58D06EDD07F2.png

Ryobi have on their website a new product being  a 18V One+ 12” Hybrid Misting Air Cannon model RHACM18 (https://www.ryobi.com.au/products/details/18v-one-12-hybrid-misting-air-cannon-rhacm18). Ryobi have informed me that the fan is available at Bunnings but I am unable to find it on the Bunnings website. Is this a ‘special order’? Are you getting it in-store? Cheers

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Ryobi Misting Fan

Hi @Moggy,

It appears this is the one Ryobi 18V ONE+ 12" Hybrid Misting Air Cannon RHACM18. You'll be able to enter your store to check availability. If they haven't yet landed there, you can place a Special Order, and as soon as they're available, you'll be notified.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
JDE
Becoming a Leader

Hi Moggy

Like you I couldn't find them on the Bunnings website. When I went to the Ryobi site it says available at Bunnnings but out of stock. Funny thing Im in Wagga NSW helping a friend and went into Bunnings today they have heaps of them on display as you enter the store. JDE

JDE
Becoming a Leader

Hi Moggy

Just something to be aware of unlike the smaller ryobi misting fan which has a built in pump and can source water from a container or hose, the misting cannon does not and will only mist if connected to a hose. It will not suck water from a bucket or container. I bought one to take camping and found out the hard way. It still works as a great fan just no mist without mains water pressure. JDE

Moggy
Getting Established

Hey JDE, I appreciate your information and as a consequence, I have reconsidered purchasing this particular misting fan. It’s use for camping was one of its benefit (or so I thought). Hopefully, they will decide to update the product to include a pump in it. Again, thank you for your reply. Cheers

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects