Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

I need a heavy sliding door runner.

Colleen2
Just Starting Out

I need a heavy sliding door runner.

I need one sliding door runner to fit onto a heavy glass sliding door.

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: I need a heavy sliding door runner.

Hello @Colleen2

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. Thank you for joining us and sharing your question about a sliding door runner for your glass sliding door.

Door runners come in many different shapes and sizes. I recommend removing the faulty door runner and have a look a the Rolltrak Systems and see if it is compatible with any of the replacement sets. Would it be possible for you to post a photo of the damaged roller and assembly? This will allow us to have a good look at the part and make a comprehensive suggestion. You can also look at the Cowdroy Sets and see if any of them can replace your current runner. Please keep us updated, we look forward to seeing the photos.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Colleen2
Just Starting Out

1B40316FED314E36B8A67762E1EDC330.png

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @Colleen2

Thank you so much for posting a photo of the runner. I'm so sorry but I could not find a similar wheel in the current catalog. Would it be possible for you to post a picture of the wheel from another angle? Did it come with a carriage or housing? I've sent this picture to the Special Orders Desk to see if they can identify it. Once I get a response I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects