Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

New home office fit for the boss!

LynThomson17
Getting Established

New home office fit for the boss!

Lyn's Office July 2022 (5) - Copy.JPG

My husband built me a new home office so I could work from home with everything I needed at my fingertips. As well as making it very comfortable in all conditions. He installed timber floors, and one timber feature wall, which he sanded and painted with clear gloss, other walls painted with soft grey. There are three shelves to hold all my files, books and odds and ends, and a nice big desk for all my paperwork. I am a very happy wife.

Lyn 's office July 2022 9 - Copy.JPG

Lyn's Office July 2022 (8).JPG

IMG_1154.JPGIMG_1155.JPGIMG_1156.JPGLyn's Office July 2022 (1) - Copy.JPGLyn's Office July 2022 (6) - Copy.JPG

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: New home office fit for the Boss!

Hello @LynThomson17

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's sensational to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your beautiful home office.

Your office is truly fit for the boss! It has all the perks a regular office has like large shelves for your files and a desk that occupies an entire wall. And if you ever get asked, you can simply say, yes my office has a view from the top! Temperature control, sliding privacy doors the only thing missing is a small coffee machine and you'll never leave the office.

Again, thank you so much for sharing this fabulous home office.  

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects