Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Recycled pallet succulent display

MitchellM
Amassing an Audience

Recycled pallet succulent display

working2.jpg

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

MitchellM
Amassing an Audience

Re: Recycled pallet succulent display

1.jpg2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Finally add a coat of Rustoleum chalk paint. I found the best application was with a rag in small amounts. However you can paint it on and sand it back depending on the effect you are going for.Finally add a coat of Rustoleum chalk paint. I found the best application was with a rag in small amounts. However you can paint it on and sand it back depending on the effect you are going for.

Feast Watson Oak Stain

British Paints Spray Easy

Rust-Oleum 887ml Country Grey Chalked Ultra Matt Paint

Rust-Oleum 887ml Matt Clear Chalked Protective Topcoat

How to Apply Chalked Paint

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Davros
Just Starting Out

How did you get the cans/pots to stay

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Davros,

Let me tag @MitchellM for you so he is alerted to your question about how to get the cans to stay put.

A very warm welcome to the Workshop community. We're pleased you could join us and look forward to you sharing your own projects and plans. Feel free to post whenever you need a hand or have something to share. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MitchellM
Amassing an Audience

@Davros They are in place with friction. But you could use some clear construction adgesive or hot glue to fix them.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects