Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Reg vertical blinds

Siva
Finding My Feet

Reg vertical blinds

Most of my vertical blinds have problem like few blinds here and ther fell down. Can i get only blinds to replace them?

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Reg vertical blinds

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Siva. It's fantastic to have you join us, and many thanks for your question.

I haven't seen individual blinds available. Did you still have the blinds that have fallen? They fall because the top mount has broken, and we sell this Windoware 127mm Vertical Blind Top Hanger if you need to replace them. Depending on how many need to be replaced and the overall condition of the blinds, you might like to have a look at a new set. Another option might be to contact the manufacturer if you could locate a brand name on the blinds. We might be able to order individual vertical blind lengths from them.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Thanks Mitchell.

I dont see manufacturer name in it. The size of the blinds seems to be 5 X 210. Could you let me know if you have them?

Otherwise i would like to go with new one however the length seems to be 158cm. If i buy new one, would you team help to customize the size of it?

LaunderyroomLaunderyroom

regards

Siva

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @Siva,

Unfortunately, individual blind panels of 5 x 210cm are not available. We have a great range of made-to-measure blinds, but vertical blinds can't be customised in-store.

Was 158cm the length or width of your blinds? 

Mitchell

Have uploaded the image with markings. Do you have new vertical bilnds or roller that would suit to this requirement? If so please suggest.

W - 2cm

L- 158cm

H - 210 cm.

Laundrywithmarkings.PNG

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @Siva,

The 1580mm width of your blind is fairly unique, and 1800mm would be the closest match. Subsequently, I have found a supplier from which we could Special Order a vane panel pack. Pillar products do a vertical vane, but we need to check the hooks on your current system to see if they fit. Could you please take a picture of where the vane connects to the track, including the hook mechanism?

We have the 150 x 210cm Basic Indoor Roller Blind - White which is very close to the correct size.

Mitchell

Can we use 180mm length roller blind and cut the length off to 158mm?

Images are here for your reference

image1.jpegimage2.jpeg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @Siva,

Our blind supplier Riva has a range of roller blinds that can be custom made to 158mm wide. If you see a helpful team member at your local store's Special Orders desk, they'll be happy to assist you with the process. Here's the Riva blinds catalogue. You might also like to discuss what vertical blind options are available to be custom-made with the team member. The Riva catalogue suggests that the vertical blind sizes range from 400mm up to 5269mm.

Mitchell

will do. thank you  so much @MitchellMc 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects