Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Relax and have a ball

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Relax and have a ball

BBQfood.jpg

Workshop community update #40

Hi all,

It’s a long weekend for many Australians, providing the chance to relax, enjoy time with friends and family, and to also knock off a project or two.

Let us know if you’re planning to pick up the tools in the coming days. And if you need inspiration, feel free to post away – I’m sure many Workshop members will be happy to assist.

Like many others, I’m really looking forward to the footy and hope at least one underdog can snag a long awaited premiership. What do you have planned for Grand Final day?  

There’s been another big wave of new community members join us this week. A very warm welcome to you all, and feel free to tell your friends and family to join us. Please let me know if you need a hand getting the most from the Workshop site. And don’t forget to introduce yourself!

There’s been lots of interesting D.I.Y. and gardening conversation during the past week. Some of the most popular Workshop posts have included:

There’s also lots of new questions from members seeking advice. Can you share your experience or knowledge on these subjects?

Special thanks to our top contributors to Workshop this week. The community members who posted the most popular content in the past seven days were @LilShep, @Isobel, @Juliapinkiepie, @BIM_Engineer and @mountainman

Thanks again for your terrific contribution to the community.

Jason

Community Manager

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects