Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Shoe rack ideas

Casey13
Just Starting Out

Shoe rack ideas

hi just wondering if anyone had any diy  ideas for a cool wall mounted shoe rack?  I'm so stuck 

StevieB
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: Shoe rack ideas

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Casey13. Sounds like a great project and we'd love to help.

The Bunnings team has created these step-by-step guides that are easy to follow:

Do you have an image of the kind of style you'd like your wall-mounted shoe rack to be? @EricL will be happy to help when he's back on the site tomorrow.

Stevie

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Casey13

Have you seen this recent project? $50 Bunnings shoe rack by @Dave11 

There is also this striking creation: Shoe rack by @Rob5125.

Hope that helps keep the discussion going and gets your creative juices flowing.

Welcome to the community.

Jason

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @Casey13

Thank you so much for sharing your question about how to build your own shoe rack.

It's great that you got some excellent suggestions from @StevieB and @Jason. There are many designs for shoe storage. It all depends on the space available and the number of shoes you are planning to put in. I suggest looking at the area where you are thinking of putting the shoe rack in. Would it be more practical to have a combination of hanging wardrobe and shoe storage? Can you please provide us with the size and shape of the area? With this information, we can recommend a configuration for the shoe rack.

Please keep us updated.

Eric

Casey13
Just Starting Out

Thankyou everyone 4 your responses, some great ideas. Of to bunnings 2 get what I need.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects