Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Time to have a dip

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Time to have a dip

Poolkids.png

Workshop community update #45

Hi all,

After a miserable winter across much of the country, the sun is finally starting to make its presence felt and the swimming season is beginning. I’m sure many people will spend this weekend cleaning their pool or investigating installing one.

Our current Workshop poll asks whether you prefer a pool or a spa. Although a spa offers the attraction of all-year-round use, it seems the vast majority of community members prefer to have a refreshing dip in a pool. Please add your vote and comments to the poll and discussion.

Many thanks to all members of the Workshop community who have shared their projects and wisdom on the site in the past week. The top members who posted the most popular content in the past seven days were @Annette, @Andy_Mann, @BIM_Engineer, @BibbyKat and @Jackson. Thanks again, we look forward to more of your posts.

Some of the interesting posts on Workshop over the past week included:

I also shared my deck renewal project undertaken over the past couple of weeks. I’m really pleased with the transformation and hope others find the posts useful for embarking on similar work.

Please keep the posts coming.

Jason

Community Manager

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects