Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Toy garage

deano1966
Building a Reputation

Toy garage

Garage.png

I’m building a toy garage for my grandson, using Australian hardwood offcuts. The pieces that I’m using would have been thrown out as they come in with the decking boards sold at Bunnings. The mix hardwoods are mostly spotted gum. 

This is just a trial assembly to see how it’s coming together. So far, it looks pretty good. I have yet to make the ramp that goes up and the ramp that comes down from the top parking area and I will be sanding and painting the entire garage and hopefully make it look good.

0E81C7DB-FDB2-40A9-BC31-8AA7EAB82D3F.jpeg

Shubham
Finding My Feet

Re: Toy garage

Hi,

deano1966 

That looks really awesome.😍

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Toy garage

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Shubham. It's a pleasure to have you join us, and exciting to see you've enjoyed this wonderful project.

Would you like to build something similar yourself? I'm sure @deano1966 and our other knowledgeable members would be happy to provide guidance. Feel free to ask any questions you might have.

We look forward to hearing all about your projects and plans around the house and garden, and please reach out anytime you need assistance or have something to share with the community.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects