Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Want to Know best Painting service provider for my home renovation in sydney.

Archerbayles
Getting Established

Want to Know best Painting service provider for my home renovation in sydney.

I have recently shifted to my new home in Sydney. The home needs a remodel particularly wall paints.

For this activity, I need the best painting service provider who can provide quality service at a minimum price.

I want to keep my wall minimal just by painting the plain color and fixing small glass shelves on it. Can you suggest some the wall color that will suit on my walls?

BIM_Engineer
Former Community Member

Re: Want to Know best Painting service provider for my home renovation in sydney.

Hi @Archerbayles
Welcome to the forum
Here's my Tip, go down to you closest Bunnings store and ask at the paint section counter for some suggestions and  leads
I am sure the stakeholders would appreciate it

OT, CPYK stands for (Colour Pot Your Kitchen) Not CMYK 

That's a joke we tell owners when they turn up on real building sites with their Fancy Renderings querying colours
Cheers
Chris

Mathy
Becoming a Leader

Re: Want to Know best Painting service provider for my home renovation in sydney.

Hi Archer,

@BIM_Engineer has suggested a trip to Bunnings, which I agree with. One of the best ways to save money on home maintenance/renovation is to learn how to apply paint. The people at the Bunnings Paint Desk/department are usually really well trained and can give you great advice on how to do it and what sort of colour. To be fair, other specialty paint stores will also help, but the range of choice in paint might be limited.

My other tip, should you decide to go to Bunnings, is go on the weekend - downside is busy, upside is there will usually be their most experienced team members working those days, cheers Deb

@Mathy 

Indeed, It is great advice to learn how to paint to save some bucks. But, it would take some time to get mastery on it. however, going to bunnings, is advice I'll work on. Thanks for letting me know about the upside and downside. It is quite helpful.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects