Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

What do you love most about your home or garden?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

I love the kitchen and family room at our place.

We renovated about 10 years ago and it's a really functional and comfortable space, and still looks great.

But I especially love it when friends and family come over, like at the weekend when we celebrated some family birthdays. People just naturally gravitate to hanging around the island bench, sharing food, drink, stories and plenty of laughs. 

Jason

KitchenFamily.jpg

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
royq
Having an Impact

Re: What do you love most about your home or garden?

The creek in my backyard is basically the reason I bought the house :smile: It's absolutely magical in heavy rain

IMG_20170304_133416.jpg

Dan
Cultivating a Following

Personally I'm a big garage fan, love a good garage!
Tom
Getting Established

Personally, I am a huge advocate of the garden.

For me, it is a relaxing place to work and one that offers a reward for effort, especially watching a garden grow.

By living on a corner block, I enjoy our neighbourly conversations that a garden helps to create. In the past two years, I have spent countless hours talking our neighbours about my landscaping projects and theirs; and I know that they have enjoyed watching our barren block become a blossoming garden.

To me, the reward for the effort is also shown on my kids’ faces as they enjoy the garden as a place to play as they grow up. As a parent, you can't go past a kick of the footy with the kids on a nice green lawn that you created.

The tech nerd in me has always loved the way the living room is setup in my home. I took the opportunity to run a lot of AV and power cabling through the timber frame of some walls while my home.was being built. Because of this I've been left with this minimal home theatre setup. All of my equipment is housed in the linen cupboard behind this wall. 

20180411_143547.jpg

I love the simplicity of our yard and its clean edges.
We bought our first home just last year and even though the place is small and low maintenance we absolutely love it. The yard in particular is very basic which means we've been given a blank canvas to do as we want. I've got a million ideas running around of what we can do but am waiting until we put in some of the bigger structures like a shed and front fence. Once they're knocked over, I think there'll be endless trips to Bunnings to buy all the plants and trees :smile:
T-Bear
Growing in Experience

My front yard now that it is completely finished!  Onto the back we go.....Yard5-Finished.png

dani2526
Cultivating a Following

Our backyard and the room we have. I’ll never understand how someone willingly lives in an apartment
Prof
Becoming a Leader

The favourite room in my places where I've lived is the same that it has been for over 25 years now!..A Dedicated Home Theatre room..

This room has been a great getaway from the daily living problems and to be able to just relax in a comfortable recliner chair and watch movies on a 9' wide screen with theatre sound..

I built my last theatre about a year ago in a home I purchased in the South Australian Murraylands, overlooking the River Murray..

Here are a few shots.,.35a Tonkin Rd Finniss SA 5255 - Farmlet for Sale #7767221 - realestate.com.au.jpgHDR6.jpgHDR12.JPGDSCN1773_zpsrbjawz30.JPG

I'm happy in my new apartment @dani2526

My favourite thing is the view...

View1.jpg

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects