Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

What project do you want to tackle next?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

What project do you want to tackle next?

Many people have long lists of projects they would love to tackle around the house and garden.

We'd love to hear from you about the one project you want to get stuck into next. 

Let us know by replying below.

I'm sure the rest of the Workshop community will be more than happy to give you some advice and help along the way. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: What project do you want to tackle next?

Welcome to Workshop @Esther48. Many thanks for joining the community. I'm sure you are going to find it a great source of information and inspiration for all your projects in future.

Great to see you received a couple of helpful replies about your plans for the verge garden. Perhaps you could start a new discussion and share some photos of what you are working with. You might get some further suggestions about dealing with couch and it would be great to see your progress as you go.

Please let me know if you need a hand getting the most from the site.

Jason

Decided to make a start @Esther48 but my neck is paying for it today... The couch can be so dense and tough to cut through. Ended up using an axe to cut into squares before digging out with a spade. Waitibg for the cement edging to dry (reinforcing driveway edge) before getting the good soil and plants in.

Couch1.jpg

Couch2.jpg

----------
Handy and helpful
Instagram @projectpete.diy @at.home.rosehill @kayudesignco @aspirebamboo

@Jason it's autorotating my images again that were originally in portrait. Happened in my post about splashback too...
----------
Handy and helpful
Instagram @projectpete.diy @at.home.rosehill @kayudesignco @aspirebamboo

No worries, fixed now @ProjectPete.

Im also thinking the same way after seeing Darren's

MikeBenstead
Growing in Experience

Install a sliding/bi-fold door (with retractable fly screens)

0 Wooden sliding or bi-fold doors.jpg

Grant21
Just Starting Out

Hopefully get to be able to fix damage from cyclone Debbie. Due to work and family commitments, unable to get to it prior to this xmas. Fingers crossed.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry to hear of the damage @Grant21. What needs repair? 

Feel free to start a new discussion if you need a hand with anything. There's plenty of community members who would be happy to share their experience, expertise and advice. 

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to Workshop. It's fantastic to have you join us. Please let me know if you ever need a hand getting the most from the site.

Jason

Katbru
Growing in Experience

Dividing my orchids ..currently very cramped in one large pot after much neglect..

i bought my wife a kitchenaid mixer for xmas and the 3 pasta attachments for her birthday,so now she has requested that i make her a wooden storage box for the attachments.so after coming off 13 days straight at work,i was sent to my shed to start on her box,{yeah only 41 degrees today!!!!!}, happy wife happy life.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects