Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Which drill is better for home use purpose?

harshad
Just Starting Out

Which drill is better for home use purpose?

Hi I want to buy drill and cordless blower which are better ?

ozito or ryobi ?

which batteries are better ?

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: which drill is better for home use purpose?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @harshad. It's brilliant that you've joined us, and many thanks for your question about drill selection.

Ryobi is the more premium brand with better specs and would be my recommendation. However, Ozito will do just about everything you need to around the home. As you can see below, the Ryobi out preforms the Ozito 18v drill.

Ryobi ONE+ 18V 2.5Ah Drill Driver Kit

• Two 2.5Ah batteries

• 24 clutch settings

• 50Nm of torque

• 38mm timber drilling capacity

Ozito PXC 18V Drill Driver Kit

• One 3.0Ah battery

• 21 clutch settings

• 40Nm of torque

• 32mm timber drilling capacity

In a similar fashion, the Ryobi 18v blower, with its 245km/h airspeed, outperforms the Ozito blower with its 210km/h. 

A deciding factor might also be what tools the batteries are compatible with. Here's the Ryobi One+ range and the Ozito PXC range. It would be worth looking at the available tools from each supplier to see if one had something you'll be after in the future.

You might like to have a read through: How do you choose a cordless drill?The great power tools debate - What is the best brand? and Thoughts on Ozito tools?. Plenty of our knowledgeable members offer their opinions of a variety of different brands.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects