Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Workshop community members featured in November Bunnings magazine

Akanksha
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Workshop community members featured in November Bunnings magazine

A huge congratulations to Bunnings Workshop community members @Jamespeter100 and @Alyce_Pham for getting their projects featured in the November issue of the Bunnings magazine. The magazine hits stores today and can be accessed from the Bunnings website.  

James’ Bunnings raised garden turned into wicking system was highlighted in the magazine as a “resourcefully mindful” project. It involves using microfibre cloths as water wicks, gently drawing moisture from the base of a raised garden bed. 

1.png

Alyce shares details of her “stylish yet thrifty” ensuite makeover in the magazine, highlighting how planning and research helped her turn her first bathroom renovation into a massive success.

2.png

Well done to both members. It’s great to see your hard work and ingenuity getting even more recognition and inspiring more people to attempt D.I.Y. projects of their own.

Akanksha

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Workshop community members featured in November Bunnings magazine

Congrats @Jamespeter100 and @Alyce_Pham - great to see your creativity being shared with an even wider audience. I'm sure you will inspire plenty of people. 

Thanks again for sharing your projects with our community. Looking forward to seeing what you get up to next. 

Jason

Alyce_Pham
Making a Splash

Thanks so much, it's very exciting to be featured and to see my project in print! Can't wait to pick up a copy in store. Big congratulations to James also.

Thanks Jason, very excited to be featured and looking forward to sharing more projects soon!

Alyce

KatieC
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

I would also love to extend my congratulations to @Alyce_Pham and @Jamespeter100! The Bunnings Magazine has created a fabulous feature article about both of your projects. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. 

Katie

Thank you Katie, much appreciated :smile:

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects