Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

$500 Bunnings laundry reno

prettyliving
Amassing an Audience

$500 Bunnings laundry reno

A3E92412-9D61-4CAF-A6DE-2793BAFF0861.jpeg

D49B31C4-1E7E-47D4-8E85-B9D33FB230DB.jpeg

Our laundry was pretty basic with just a standard trough and no storage. We wanted to make it more practical but had a very small budget. 
So we went to Bunnings and bought a large bench top, new sink, 2x cupboards and some beautiful tiles.  
It took us less than a day to put it all together, and the best part was it only cost us around $500 all up! 

Re: $500 Bunnings laundry reno

Thanks 😁

wovenpaua
Cultivating a Following

Wow that is awesome. I’m going to do something similar myself now. Thanks for sharing. 

Thank you @wovenpaua 

Oh awesome! All the best with it. Just shout out if you have any questions along the way 😊

raj11122
Just Starting Out

What did you do with hot and cold water inlet for washing and the socket above that?

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @raj11122 . It's fantastic to have you join us and many thanks for your question.

Let me mention @prettyliving , so it alerts her to your question. I believe though that she had the brilliant idea of concealing them inside the cube storage unit. On page three of this discussion, she posted a picture to show their location.

Are you planning your own laundry renovation? It would be great to hear more about your project, and we'd encourage you to let us know if you need any help or if you'd like to share it with us. I trust you'll find loads of inspiration within the community just like this project, as our amazing members are contributing their ideas here all the time. 

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

082FE1F3-AEDC-4DCF-BEDE-BFDB0CC08A85.jpeg

5B8A71E3-23D1-45F1-85F3-DFD42BCC2E8C.png

Hi @raj11122 

We didn’t move the washer taps so at the time I put a cube shelf over the top - I cut some little slots out of the shelves to allow the shelf to be hard up against the wall. Since then we’ve put a dryer there so I moved the shelf and now just have a plant hanging on the taps to cover them. 

stelz
Making a Splash

This looks amazing!!! Good job

prettyliving
Amassing an Audience

@stelz thank you! 

melissalouise90
Just Starting Out

I love the hanging rack you've used - is it also from bunnings?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @melissalouise90. It's great to have you join us and many thanks for your question.

I believe your question is covered on page eight of this discussion thread. You might like to look at this fantastic step-by-step guide: How To Make A D.I.Y Hanging Drying Rack.

We look forward to hearing about your projects around the house and garden, and we'd encourage you to let us know anytime you need a hand or have something to share. I trust you'll find loads of inspiration within the community as our creative members contribute their ideas here all the time.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects