Workshop
Start a discussion

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

$500 Bunnings laundry reno

debleedee
New Contributor

Re: $500 Bunnings laundry reno

@prettyliving 

Wonderful improvement! I'm inspired. My laundry is only large enough for machine and sink, but will get it sorted.  How did you manage the plumbing connections? I think i'd be lost with that. Thank you.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @debleedee. We're so pleased to have you join us and look forward to reading about all your projects and plans for around the house and garden. We're sure you will get plenty of helpful information, advice and inspiration from our amazing community members.

If you are planning your own laundry renovation project, you might like to hit the Start a discussion button and share some details of what you are working with and what you'd like to achieve. Photos and dimensions of your space will also really help others provide useful suggestions.

Please don't hesitate to post anytime you have something to share with the community or need a hand with a project around the house and garden. 

Thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
prettyliving
Super Contributor

Thanks! @debleedee 

We didn’t move the taps or pipes so it was just a matter of removing the old sink and connecting the new one to the existing plumping. The sink came with all the connections etc 👍🏻

debleedee
New Contributor

Thank you, i've never done any plumbing stuff so i guess turning off water, using the plumber glue etc and all should be good?

katricken
New Contributor

Very inspiring! I have a laundry room that's half the size of yours. I hope I can do something like this. 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects