Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Can I order a custom size Bunnings vanity?

DP
Getting Established

Can I order a custom size Bunnings vanity?

hi guys,

I want to replace our bathroom vanity with Bunnings vanity. Attached are my vanity and Bunnings's.

Can I request Bunnings staff to for example remove the bottom of the Bunnings vanity to fit in our bathroom vanity area?

Thanks,

DP

20220417_184635.jpg

20220411_232943.jpg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Can I order a custom size Bunnings vanity?

Hello @DP

The cabinet you are reffering to is the Cibo Design 900mm Coast Veneer Fresh Full Height Vanity. Unfortunately, the displays at the store are fixed in and can't be taken apart to be tested with other tops. However, some of the Cibo vanity cabinets can be specially ordered by themselves without the top. At the moment there are no services offered for a custom sized vanity cabinet. 

If you decide to use the Cibo Coast Veneer vanity you'll need to change the height of your current vanity top. If you decide to order the cabinet by itself, I suggest speaking to the special orders team at your local store for price and availability. I'm sorry but at the moment the store does not offer a vanity installation service. I suggest putting an ad on either Hipages or Airtasker to get a quote for the installation of your vanity.

Here is a handy step-by-steo guide: How to install a bathroom vanity.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
DP
Getting Established

Re: Can I order a custom size Bunnings vanity?

Hi Eric

Thanks for your reply and very helpful info.

Best regards,

Dong

DP
Getting Established

Custom made vanity

Hi all,

I managed to take out the vanity and I found the space to be uneven.

I wanna custom made or get it custom made (if possible) without adding the filler panel.

I want the 2 drawer vanity cabinet + counter top basin setup (example photo attached)

Below is the measurement of the vacant space.

Do you think it is achievable? Can Bunnings cut cabinet panels down to size for me?

Many thanks,

Dong

20220422_223557.jpg

20220423_111340.jpg

20220421_102855.jpg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Custom made vanity

HI @DP,

You could certainly have a custom vanity constructed by a cabinet maker. Bunnings can cut melamine boards down for you to construct the vanity out of, but we don't cut cabinets down to suit a custom size.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects