Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Hello...Do you have a Robinhood supertub.Stainless Model ST7002

TomRogerGuthrie
Just Starting Out

Hello...Do you have a Robinhood supertub.Stainless Model ST7002

I want to buy the tub

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Hello...Do you have a Robinhood supertub.Stainless Model ST7002

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @TomRogerGuthrie. It's great to have you join us and many thanks for your question.

I've contacted Robinhood and unfortunately their tub or sink sections are not available for purchase separately. Were you looking to install this into a benchtop or replace it on an existing cabinet? You might like to have a look at these laundry sink options designed to install in a benchtop.

If you could provide some additional details on what you would like to use the tub for, I'd be happy to make some recommendations.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

I want the whole unit..Cabinet ,Tub Tap etc...Complete item ..Model number ST 7002

Prefer white not black if you can supply.

Many thanks for the clarification, Tom (@TomRogerGuthrie).

I’m sorry but that model is not available to order. As an alternative, I can recommend the Dissco 565 x 560mm Eco Twin Drawer Tub which has a similar design. It features a stainless steel tub with a white cabinet and the popular twin draw system. It can be purchased through our Special Orders team. Please let me know if you would like assistance with placing the order.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects