Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to fix hole in tile?

parisMof
Growing in Experience

How to fix hole in tile?

image.jpg

Hi

would you recommend using Selleys 50g Aqua Epoxy Putty Knead It

for my tile?

also I have some anchors wall there.do you recommend I should remove them first? If yes, how can I do it to not broke my tile.

Thanks 

Re: How to fix hole in tile?

IMG20231112071722.jpg

i need to move this towel rack to the left so it aligns with the window but do not want to see 4 ugly drill holes.

I shall try Shelley's aqua need it.

Could be my saviour from my very upset partner for installing it in the wrong place 😂

Re: How to fix hole in tile?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @davey0444. It's brilliant to have you join us, and many thanks for jumping into the discussion.

I would try to avoid moving the rail at all costs. If the rail position is just an aesthetic choice, I would be very hesitant to move it. Trying to cover holes in tiles is only something that should be considered if there is no other option, like if you have to replace an old rail and there is nothing on the market that will align with its holes. Your repair will be noticeable and even more so due to having tiles that are not a solid colour. If you compare the annoyance of a slightly miss-installed rail to seeing quite obvious repaired holes in tiles, I'd go for the misplaced rail any day of the week.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects