Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Small laundry reno

ordinary-home
Cultivating a Following

Small laundry reno

Sooooo My laundry is complete 💃 it is such a small awkward space so we had to get super creative with storage and functionality. I've been using it now for a few months and can gladly say it's working! With a baby in full time cloth nappies this is quite possibly the most important space in the house. Now I just need to convince my husband to let me install an LCD screen above the folding bench... CAN YOU IMAGINE!?

IMG_20191105_141542.jpg

IMG_20191105_142028.jpg

IMG_20191105_141714.jpg

redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: Small Laundry Reno

Better not, you'll never leave the laundry! Specialy if you get netflix! Excellent renovation! Good use of space!

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

MitchellM
Amassing an Audience

SHhhh...he'll never know 

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Many thanks for sharing your handiwork @ordinary-home. It looks fantastic and I'm sure will inspire many Workshop community members and visitors to the site. We are looking forward to seeing more of your posts soon - what room are you tackling next?

Feel free to post anytime you have something to share or need a hand around the house and garden. We have amazing members sharing helpful information, advice and inspiration every day. And please let me know if you ever need assistance getting the most from the site or have feedback about how we can improve Workshop for you.

Thanks again, and a very warm welcome to the community.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
HireAHubbyMark
Getting Established

Re: Small laundry reno

20191125_144024.jpgThe laminated timber tops are a great way to finish a laundry.  We have done a few and as long as you seal it with a good oil product they will last forever.

Thank you!

ordinary-home
Cultivating a Following

Hahahha!

ordinary-home
Cultivating a Following

Thanks Jason! Next project is the kitchen and I will post that one shortly because I really need some help. I'm getting stuck with the design. I love my laminated benchtops in the laundry and am thinking of doing the same for the kitchen. I'll upload soon.

MartyH
Amassing an Audience

Great work @ordinary-home. Moving to a front loading washing machine when your current one dies will also help you to reclaim some space.  

renonewbie
Cultivating a Following

@ordinary-home  I was wo during what products you used for the cabinet, bench top and sink in your project? Love the design and colors you've used throughout! 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects