Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Small laundry reno

ordinary-home
Cultivating a Following

Small laundry reno

Sooooo My laundry is complete 💃 it is such a small awkward space so we had to get super creative with storage and functionality. I've been using it now for a few months and can gladly say it's working! With a baby in full time cloth nappies this is quite possibly the most important space in the house. Now I just need to convince my husband to let me install an LCD screen above the folding bench... CAN YOU IMAGINE!?

IMG_20191105_141542.jpg

IMG_20191105_142028.jpg

IMG_20191105_141714.jpg

Re: Small laundry reno

Hi Mark, what are the tiles used in that photo? They look like just what we are after!

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @mpaton23. It's fabulous to have you join us and many thanks for jumping into the conversation.

Let me mention @ordinary-home so they are alerted to your question.

Are you planning your own laundry renovation?

It would be great to hear more about your renovation and we'd encourage you to let us know if you need assistance or would like to share it with us. I trust you'll find loads of inspiration within the community as our creative members are contributing their own projects here all the time.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Snowy
Growing in Experience

Looks awesome !  So practical.  Can I ask what product you used to stain / protect the benches ? 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Snowy. It's fantastic to have you join us and many thanks for jumping into the conversation.

Let me mention @ordinary-home so they are alerted to your kind comments and hopefully can answer your question.

Mitchell

DeeDee
Just Starting Out

Hi. Great job. What are all the parts used to make long hanger above laundry top?  Is it metal piping from Bunnings?

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @DeeDee. It's fabulous to have you join us and many thanks for your question.

Let me mention @ordinary-home to see if they can provide an answer.

Are you planning your own laundry renovation project?

It would be great to hear about the projects around your house and garden, and we'd encourage you to let us know if you ever need help or would like to share them with us. I trust you'll find loads of inspiration within the community as our creative members are contributing their projects here all the time.

Mitchell

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @DeeDee,

When creating a similar hanger to the one in this discussion, you should find this guide helpful: D.I.Y. Industrial Hanging Clothes Rail. Within the guide, they use a Brasshards 20 x 1200mm Galvanised Pipe, two Brasshards 20 x 350mm Galvanised Pipes, two Brasshards Galvanised Round Flanges With 20mm Drill Mall and two Brasshards 20mm Galvanised F&F Elbows.  

You might also like to check out Laundry wall makeover by @Nkbarfield. With their project, they've used a Sandleford 25 x 1200mm Black Powdercoated Rod, a Sandleford 25mm Black Fitting Rod Pillar Centre and a pack of Sandleford 25mm Black Rod Fitting Pillar Ends - 2 Pack to achieve this look.

Please let us know if you need further help or had questions.

Mitchell

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects