Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Bench seat made with handtools

AndrewJones
Making a Splash

Bench seat made with handtools

Bench seat
Maker, youtuber and woodworker. Watch me work wood in 24 frames per second: https://www.youtube.com/user/andii1701/videos
Fran
Cultivating a Following

Re: Bench seat, 100% made with handtools. My first post. Featuring through tenon joins

Wow, I love this seat. Beautiful finish on it. You have done well. I really like the through tenon joins.

urbanartisan
Cultivating a Following

Re: Bench seat, 100% made with handtools. My first post. Featuring through tenon joins

Nice work well done!!

urbanartisan
Cultivating a Following

I like the mortises protruding !

urbanartisan
Cultivating a Following

The tennons i meant!!

Sara
Just Starting Out

That’s an inspirational piece of work @AndrewJones!

An open question... what are your top 5 tools in the workshop?

redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

@AndrewJones

Mate thats a beauty! What are you staining it with? For home or for sale?

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sara,

Many thanks for joining in the discussion. I'm sure @AndrewJones will try to get back to you as soon as he can.

In the meantime, you might find these other discussions interesting and informative:

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to the Workshop community. We're really pleased you could join us and trust you will receive loads of helpful information, advice and inspiration for your projects from our members. Please post whenever you need a hand or have something to share. I'd also welcome feedback about how we can improve the site for you.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects