Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Check out the new She Skills Shed. A big weekend fitting it out. Ready to rock and roll this weekend

She_Skills
Having an Impact

Check out the new She Skills Shed. A big weekend fitting it out. Ready to rock and roll this weekend

She Shed.jpg
Bobbiejohnultz
Building a Reputation

Re: Check out the new She Skills Shed. A big weekend fitting it out. Ready to rock and roll this wee

These mobile tables are an excellent foundation for new wood projects to be built on.Saves bending and helps to keep the project at near a good eye level.Congratulations on a neat set up.

She_Skills
Having an Impact

Re: Check out the new She Skills Shed. A big weekend fitting it out. Ready to rock and roll this wee

Thanks @Bobbiejohnultz. I find them really handy for unloading stuff from the ute as well. I don't have to lift anything too far. We've built more since then too. I'm getting very good at making making benches, so we are going to run a class teaching others to build their own bench.

Juliapinkiepie
Building a Reputation

What is She Skills?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Juliapinkiepie

You can read Meg's member profile on the Workshop blog - https://www.workshop.com.au/t5/Blog/Encouraging-more-women-to-D-I-Y/ba-p/1658

Meg talks about her background and shares how @She_Skills came about.

I'm sure you'll enjoy the story and also find it very motivating. Meg's doing some great work.

Jason 

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
She_Skills
Having an Impact

Hi @Juliapinkiepie

She Skills is my company in Brisbane. We run short workshops for women in woodwork and using tools. We also run creative kids workshops in schools holidays. Here's a picture from our latest workshop this weekend.P1010009.JPG

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects