Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Cordless drill storage charging station

Wayne
Becoming a Leader

Cordless drill storage charging station

Cordless Drill Charge Station7.jpg

Community Manager's note: Love this project? We have step-by-step instructions for building your own here - How to build a drill charging station

Wood Working with Wayne
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Cordless drill storage charging station

Brilliant, many thanks for sharing @jimohalloran. It's so fantastic to see that @Wayne's incredibly popular project is still inspiring people over three years later. Great ideas never date! 

We are looking forward to seeing how your shed comes together and what other projects you decide to tackle. Make sure you have a good look around the site - you should find plenty of inspiration for storage ideas, workbenches, etc. And please don't hesitate to post if you need a hand with anything. 

Welcome to the community. We are thrilled to have you join us. Please let me know if you need assistance getting the most from the site. 

Thanks again,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MitchellM
Amassing an Audience

@jimohalloran Nice work, Clever addition also.

@Jason it certainly inspired me also, knocked one up and couldn't be happier.

Just need to paint it and I'll get a picture up also.

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

r9alivio
Just Starting Out

Perfect project for this time when a lot of people are staying at home. I might add extra storage for the other cordless tools that I got. Thanks for sharing

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

It would be fantastic to see what you come up with @r9alivio. Let us know if you need a hand with anything and please share some photos of what you make.

A very warm welcome to the Workshop community. It's great that you've been inspired by @Wayne's popular project and I'm sure you'll find plenty of other inspiration on the site, particularly in the Workshop Project Gallery.

Thanks for joining in the discussion.

Jason

GrahamHT
Finding My Feet

What a great idea for my workshop. Thanks

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Glad to see you've been inspired @GrahamHT. Let us know if you need a hand with building your own version.

Let me also extend a warm welcome to the community. We're really pleased to have you join us and look forward to reading more about your projects and plans. 

Jason

Jimi
Making a Splash

This is an absolute ripper of an idea Wayne, love it!

pu
Just Starting Out

Re: Cordless Drill Storage Charging Station

good work

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Cordless Drill Storage Charging Station

Welcome to the Workshop community @pu.

It's fantastic to have you join us! I'm sure you'll find loads of inspirational projects just like this one that our fantastic community members share. Were you interested in building your own charging station? I made one and I absolutely love it!

Please let us know anytime you need advice or have some to share from around your home and garden with the community.

Mitchell

mswart1
Finding My Feet

Do you have a plan of making this? 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects