Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Do Bunnings Sell Mortising Drill Bits

Chip
Just Starting Out

Do Bunnings Sell Mortising Drill Bits

I'm Looking For Mortising Drill Bit Sets

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Do Bunnings Sell Mortising Drill Bits

Hi @Chip,

This is the kind of question that @MitchellMc would usually be able to promptly assist you with, but he's taking a well-earned break this week. Let me see if @redracer01@JasonD, @Yanick, @lcooksey88, @DIYology, @Carol_Prime or @TheSaltyreefer might be able to help in the meantime. 

Thanks for your patience,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Hi @Chip @& @Jason not to my knowledge do Bunnings sell these sorry. 

DIYology
Having an Impact

@Chip 

To my knowledge we do not sell these in store, however, I would please urge you to contact your local Bunnings and ask for the Special Orders desk. The team member should be able to take down the details of the drill bits you require and contact the drill bit suppliers on your behalf, and find out if they can provide these via a special order for you. Keep in mind that the general timeframe for delivery of a Special Order item is 10 working days. Good luck 🍀 

** Currently employed @ Bunnings however my posts, ideas, projects, views & opinions are my own personal & not Bunnings **
r23on
Amassing an Audience

Hi you can find the mortising drill/chisel at timbecon carbatec and hear and forbes

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects