Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Garage storage

WilliamJohn
Finding My Feet

Garage storage

Job DoneJob Done

Making better use of my garage space was the goal and having searched for ready made products, cupboard's etc I could not find anything suitable, consequently I decided that to custom made was the best solution.

The primary construction material was  white 16mm Melamine. The doors are 25mm MDF. trimmed with Porter mouldings and Ikonic Brushed Nickel T Handles.

Raw SpaceRaw SpaceLeft Half PlinthLeft Half PlinthLeft PairLeft PairDouble DoorsDouble DoorsAdded TrimAdded TrimLeft & Right CompleteLeft & Right CompleteCentre CupboardsCentre Cupboards

CSParnell
Amassing an Audience

Re: Garage storage

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @WilliamJohn. It's great to have you join us and share your fantastic project.

I have to say this is a bit unfair for the rest of us blokes out there you now have our better halves saying see why can't our garage look like that? 

You have built a fabulous custom solution when an off the shelf one was not available and in the end that's something more to be proud of. 

All that is needed now is the beer fridge and the wall mounted TV and Friday nights are set.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @WilliamJohn. It's terrific to have you join us, and many thanks for sharing your garage storage.

Really impressive effort there. It can be daunting enough having to install pre-made cabinetry, but to see you custom make this is astounding. I trust you're thrilled with how it turned out, and rightly so.

Was it all smooth sailing, or did you hit any hiccups?

Fantastic work, and I look forward to hearing about your next project.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Morning @WilliamJohn 

Goodness - likes like the interior of a home!

You have to strain your eyes to see the tyre marks.

Very nice.

And obviously still enough room for the automobiles.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects