Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to access engineering plans for Mimosa gazebos?

Helder
Finding My Feet

How to access engineering plans for Mimosa gazebos?

How do I access engineering drawings for Mimosa 4.27 x 3.69 x 3.23m Wooden Gazebo?

I want to apply for a permit with the local council to build the above gazebo on my backyard but they're asking for engineering drawings otherwise no permit. I showed them the installation instructions with dimension drawings but no luck.

How do other customers normally go with permits for this large gazebo?Pic1.jpg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Engineering plans for Mimosa 3.6 x 6m Lava Portsea Louvre Semi Permanent Gazebo

@Milo22a,

Our resident Bunnings D.I.Y. expert @EricL will get back to you as soon as possible about the plans. 

Thanks for your patience,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Milo22a
Getting Established

Re: Engineering plans for Mimosa 3.6 x 6m Lava Portsea Louvre Semi Permanent Gazebo

Its the Burleigh Gazebo and i believe the current plans / Certificate are outdated and council wont let us use this Gazebo.

I suggest you dont buy a gazebo from bunnings without making sure the council approved paperwork is present.

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @Milo22a 

I just wanted to keep you updated on what's been happening. I've been in contact with our team and just wanted to let you know that our buyer has been in contact with our supplier for Burleigh Gazebo's updated engineering plans. I'm currently waiting on a response from our buyer about those plans and as soon as I have more information, I will let you know.

Thank you for your patience,

Eric

Milo22a
Getting Established

@EricL,

Thanks for keeping me updated.... hopefully we can get the updated engineering certificate for the council.

Alantas
Just Starting Out

Re: Engineering plans Mimosa gazebos?

I would be very interested in the engineering drawings for the Mimosa wooden pergola as well, thanks.

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @Alantas

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. Thank you for joining the discussion.

I've sent the plans to your email.

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

Eric

Milo22a
Getting Established

Hey Alantas as far as i know they are still working on the engineering certificate it is not current and not council approved in Victoria.

Joannekr
Finding My Feet

Backyard Discovery 4.3 x 3.1 x 3m Cordova Gazebo Kit

We are thinking to purchase Backyard Discovery 4.3 x 3.1 x 3m Cordova Gazebo Kit, to put in our backyard.

Then, it is required to get a council approval. They asked me to provide the product's elevation drawings, structural details, manufacturers specifications. Can anyone please help me where I can get these documents?  

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Backyard Discovery 4.3 x 3.1 x 3m Cordova Gazebo Kit

Hello @Joannekr 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's sensational to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your question about the Cordova Gazebo Kit.

Let me make some inquiries regarding the engineering plans for this gazebo kit. As soon as I have more information, I'll get back to you.

Thank you for your patience.

Eric

Re: Backyard Discovery 4.3 x 3.1 x 3m Cordova Gazebo Kit

Thank you EricL,

I was wondering  if you have any recommend products that have similar features but already have engineering plans?

Thank you.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects