Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to access engineering plans for Mimosa gazebos?

Helder
Finding My Feet

How to access engineering plans for Mimosa gazebos?

How do I access engineering drawings for Mimosa 4.27 x 3.69 x 3.23m Wooden Gazebo?

I want to apply for a permit with the local council to build the above gazebo on my backyard but they're asking for engineering drawings otherwise no permit. I showed them the installation instructions with dimension drawings but no luck.

How do other customers normally go with permits for this large gazebo?Pic1.jpg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Engineering plans for Mimosa 3.6 x 6m Lava Portsea Louvre Semi Permanent Gazebo

Hi @Morty, and welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community.

I've emailed those documents to you.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: engineering plans for Mimosa 3.6 x 6m Lava Portsea Louvre Semi Permanent Gazebo

Good evening,

I require a copy of the engineering specs as so many others have looking through this post.

Why are they not just available on the Bunnings website  as yet? The earliest post stated this would hopefully be the case by the end of 2021.

Can the ENGINEERING SPECS for the MIMOSA 3.6 x 6m Lava Portsea Louvre Semi Permanent Gazebo be urgently sent to my email address for submission to local council.

Appreciate the assistance in advance.

Steve

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: engineering plans for Mimosa 3.6 x 6m Lava Portsea Louvre Semi Permanent Gazebo

Hello @SteveW537

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's wonderful to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your question about the Mimosa gazebo.

My apologies if you did not find the engineering plans you were after. At the moment only some of the Mimosa engineering plans are available for download. I've contacted my colleague and have left a message to email you the plans tomorrow as soon as possible. 

Many thanks for your patience

Eric

Hi @SteveW537,

Many thanks for your patience. I've emailed those plans to you.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Mitchell

Re: Engineering plans for Mimosa 3.6 x 6m Lava Portsea Louvre Semi Permanent Gazebo

Hi MitchellMc

Can you please also email those to me asap.  I need them to put in my planning application - thanks!

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @SarahDids

I've sent those plans to your email.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Mitchell

Re: How do I access engineering drawings for Mimosa 4.27 x 3.69 x 3.23m Wooden Gazebo?

We need the current and up to date Engineers certificate of compliance as well ..as council won't let us use this gazebo that has been Certified by Altmann associates.

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How do I access engineering drawings for Mimosa 4.27 x 3.69 x 3.23m Wooden Gazebo?

Hello @Milo22a

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. Thank you for joining the discussion. My apologies if this has caused you any inconvenience. Please allow me to investigate further. I'm currently looking into it with our supplier and I'll update you as soon as I have more information.   

Thank you very much for your patience.

Eric

Milo22a
Getting Established

Re: How do I access engineering drawings for Mimosa 4.27 x 3.69 x 3.23m Wooden Gazebos?

I cant access current plans that council need.

Milo22a
Getting Established

Hi Sarah did you get those plans.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects