Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to open the bonus Irwin storage case?

donnagirard6
Finding My Feet

How to open the bonus Irwin storage case?

I brought my partner an "IRWIN 11pce Multi-purpose Bi-Metal Reciprocating Saw Blades kit with a bonus Storage Case", our problem is we can't figure out how to open the Storage Case?? There's obviously a knack in opening it but it's got us beat?? Can anyone help us??

20220204_131433.jpg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to open the bonus Irwin Storage Case

Hello @donnagirard6

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's a pleasure to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your question about your Irwin Storage Case.

The black latch in front of the Irwin Bonus Storage Case slides from left to right. You'll notice on the clear perspex that there is a gap between the latch and the case. It may be a bit stiff but firmly slide the latch towards the gap. This will unlock the case and allow you to use it. Please remember that there is nothing to lift or unclasp in this case, it simply slides to lock and unlock. If you have any D.I.Y. projects on the go, please don't hesitate to share them.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: How to open the bonus Irwin Storage Case

Thank you ever so much Eric, we were worried about breaking the latch but after reading your reply we gave it very heavy push and . . .it opened 😁 THANKS

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects