Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Ozito Brushless 125mm Angle Grinder

AntonyW
Just Starting Out

Ozito Brushless 125mm Angle Grinder

Used this grinder a few time over the past 18 months also, cutting odd bits of metal now and again, today whilst renovating cutting an aluminum window frame and was by cutting foe less than 30 seconds it decides to cut out, thinking it was the battery (only had a 3.0ah) I put on big bertha (5.2a ultra performance) and it started and stopped intermittently.... after reading some posts it seems that the brushless model has an issue with the switch and Bunnings no longer sell it....I bought the brushless version thinking it will last much longer than the one without, and I don't have the receipt anymore as it was some time ago.... what do i do? How can I claim the 5 year replacement warranty? Any help would be great thanks.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Ozito Brushless 125mm Angle Grinder

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @AntonyW. It's fantastic to have you join us, and many thanks for your question.

Was it the PXC series Ozito PXC 18V 125mm Brushless Angle Grinder? There are various ways we can assist you in retrieving a copy of your receipt to utilise your five-year warranty. I'll reach out via PM for some additional details and to assist you with this process.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects