Workshop
Start a discussion

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Workshop shed build

Trusted Contributor

Re: Workshop shed build

Good one @Kiwifr33. Thanks for the update.

Established Contributor

But wait! There’s more...

Found a cabinet on the side of the road on Fathers' Day!Found a cabinet on the side of the road on Fathers' Day!Eastern endEastern endWestern endWestern end

Experienced Contributor

Great project, a year later this question may be too late but where in Australia can you source OSB? I have looked everywhere.
Trusted Contributor

Established Contributor

Or in skips wherever they’re slapping on a new suburb near you...

Experienced Contributor

Thanks Brad,

There is something wrong with that link (does it work for you?), however I found something similar - special order huh? No wonder I have never seen it.

Experienced Contributor

Thanks Kiwifr33, I wish! LOL.

Truth is I have never seen it used around here, and I always have a good look at new building sites. Not sure if that is down to regulation or availability. I am in a Fire zone, not sure if that is relevant or not.

Established Contributor

We're in a fire zone as well, and if they took any notice of grass fires, the new burbs would be too! That said, it’s common as muck here in brick veneer construction: goes over the framing and has the building paper attached. Though weirdly, it’s disappeared from the Bunnings store page - maybe try a Trade store?

Super Contributor

OSB is available in 2 different sizes in most Qld stores

OSB PANEL++2500X1250X12MM and OSB PANEL++2500X1250X18MM            
its a CSO (Customer Special Order) but easy to get :smile: 
Check with your local store\s and Im sure they can get it in for you if your after it 

Trusted Contributor

I think not all products are available off the shelf in all states. Well that proves it.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects