Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Garden bed front fence

timjeffries
Making a Splash

Garden bed front fence

IMG_1712.jpg

Doonesbaby
Finding My Feet

Re: Garden bed front fence

That's fantastic!  Well done you!  

scarlett
Just Starting Out

i love it wish i could make one need instructions on to make iim just doing wood work class now

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @scarlett,

Many thanks for joining in the discussion. I'm sure @timjeffries appreciates the positive feedback and hopefully he has some sketches or extra detail to help you replicate his great work. An alternative might be to build something like the raised garden bed project shared by @Adam_W here - https://www.workshop.com.au/t5/Best-of-Workshop/How-to-build-a-raised-garden-bed/ba-p/29674 - which includes plans, step-by-step instructions, and a full list of tools and materials.

Welcome to Workshop. We're pleased you could join us and trust that you'll get loads of helpful information, advice and inspiration for your woodworking projects in the future from our amazing members. Please let us know if you need anything. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Sasha1
Growing in Experience

Re: My garden bed front fence.

Hahahahahaha priceless 😂🤣

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Welcome to the Workshop community @Sasha1. It's fantastic to have you join us.

I trust you'll find a great deal of inspiration on Workshop for your own projects around the home and garden.

If you need any assistance or would like to share a project with the community please feel free to start a new discussion.

Mitchell

Sasha1
Growing in Experience

Good morning Mitchell and fellow workshop users 🤗😊

Thankyou for allowing me to browse all your excellent projects.. I have gotten some very good ideas for some very needed up cycling/gardening/reno and DIY ideas.. 

I can't wait to contribute..

Thanks for having me 😊😁

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great to see that you've already been inspired @Sasha1. We're looking forward to reading all about your own projects and plans.

Please let me know if you ever need a hand getting the most from the site. We're always happy to help.

Welcome,

Jason

Sasha1
Growing in Experience

Thankyou MitchellMc 

Can't wait to start building 😁

KevinMall
Making a Splash

well done.

I feel your pain. What special right do smokers have.

And...wow you understand IT! I discovered the 'problem' years ago. The chair and PC are just fine. It's the bit in the middle that's the  problem. :smile:

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects