Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

GorillaGarden Cart

LisasGarden
Making a Splash

GorillaGarden Cart

Happy New Year everyone, I hope everyone is staying healthy and safe. We have been in ISO since just before New Years, I’m  hoping to be able to visit Bunnings again in a few weeks 🤞🏻 I picked  up this Gorilla Garden Cart after Christmas before ISO and absolutely love it. I chose this one as it has a  capacity of over 300kg  ( not that I require that, but it means it is durable and strong) it has a 360 degree turning arm that is adaptable to go on the back of the ride on (although hubby has his own for that 🤣) Someone also suggested using it to get shopping from car to house! Also very easy to put together with simple instructions. @lisaandlisa@lisasgarden Instagram 

1F692C71-2F29-43A1-9C9D-1C5815788997.jpeg

14F58DA0-2C92-4316-91AB-8113CA2E65D3.jpeg

FDECFA95-3E3A-43B2-8F54-044FB4E747B4.jpeg

9742F5B8-FDCF-4893-814F-F8138E02A3E8.jpeg

  

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: GorillaGarden Cart

Hi @LisasGarden

Thank you so much for sharing your Gorilla Cart project. I love that vanity plate you've attached to it! It is a handy little cart, especially if you're lugging around bags of soil. It will definitely save your back. I've actually seen some parents use it as a stroller for their kids. Was the cart easy to assemble? My number one reminder for you is to make sure to wash the cage in freshwater if it ever gets wet with liquid fertilizer or manure. Keep the cart out of the rain and harsh sun when not in use.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Hi Eric,

yes I will look after it and it has its own little spot undercover 🤣 My granddaughter was given a beach cart for Christmas and then I found out there are garden ones too 🤣 Very easy to assemble and all pieces were named 🌸

Looks very well made and versatile!

Happy days Lisa!

Looks more useful than this one. I bought it from Bunnings a couple of years ago - on clearance @ $59. I find it hard to resist clearance items. It folds down.

I unfolded it for the photo shoot.

I will now fold it down again and put it away.

20220106_153354.jpg

Thank you 🌸🌸

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects