Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to fill the space between these fences?

maxmis1
Just Starting Out

How to fill the space between these fences?

IMG_7404.jpeg

Hi,

I have these 2 separate black fences that are not connected and want a very simple, yet clean looking way to fill the space completely between them as I have dogs in the backyard that can escape if open. 

is there a simple way to do so with some timber or the like?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How to fill the space between these fences?

Welcome to Bunnings Workshop @maxmis1. We're pleased to have you join the community and look forward to reading about all your projects for around the house and garden.

I'm sure one of our resident Bunnings D.I.Y. experts will be able to recommend some fence screening or a screen panel for you to fit this space. There is also always the opportunity to build your own. Can you please measure the gap so they can recommend something appropriate?

Many thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to fill the space between these fences?

Hello @maxmis1 

Thanks for sharing your question about filling the space between your fence. 

Here are a few materials you can use to cover up the gap in your fencing:

Depending on the look you are after, it is possible to use plywood, decorative sheeting and PVC corrugated panels. The closest one to your fencing would be the ProtectorAl Garden Fence. You'll just need to use ProtectorAl 38 x 25mm Black Aluminium Pool And Garden Fence Panel Brackets - 4 Pack to mount it on your existing fence.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects