Workshop
Ask a question

Ozito cordless battery compatibility

Ricochet
Getting Established

Ozito cordless battery compatibility

Hi.   I have just bought an Ozito 12v cordless drill.  Could I use the battery from that in an Ozito 18v Circular saw or other Ozito power tool.

vmahindap
Just Starting Out

replacement battery for OZITO cordkess Wippersnapper

how do I replace the rechargeable battery which has failed. Pics attached

IMG_3578.jpeg

JacobZ
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: replacement battery for OZITO cordkess Wippersnapper

Hi @vmahindap,

Thank you for your question and welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community, it is fantastic to have you join us.

Unfortunately, Ozito no longer produces this style of battery, so a replacement battery is not an option. 

You might like to check out Ozito PXC 18V 240mm Cordless Grass Trimmer Kit as a reasonably priced replacement, that comes with a battery and charger on the PXC platform, Ozito's current generation lithium-ion battery platform.

Let me know what you think and if there's anything else I can help with.

Jacob

RickP
Just Starting Out

Ozito battery compatibility

I have an Ozito 18v 4Ah PXBP-400 battery which won't charge - red & green lights flash. 

Is the PXC-400 directly interchangeable  with it on tools? 

JacobZ
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Ozito battery compatibility

Hi @RickP,

Many thanks for your question about Ozito batteries and welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community.

I'm not 100% sure what product you are referring to when you say PXC-400, but PXC refers to the battery system that all current generation Ozito tools run, so I would be very surprised if it wasn't compatible.

If you can let me know which product you are referring to, I would be happy to confirm its compatibility.

You might like to check out Ozito cordless battery compatibility  and Ozito - PXC 18V Battery System for some additional guidance.

Jacob

Rocobobo
Community Newcomer

Ozito 1308 Battery ACClb-118 18v

This is an older type battery   What charger do I need for this?

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Ozito 1308 Battery ACClb-118 18v

Hello @Rocobobo 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's wonderful to have you join us. 

Allow us to give our suppliers a call and find out if a charger is still available or at least get some information about it. As soon as we have more information about your battery, we'll get back to you.

Thank you for your patience.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects