Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Any ideas for renovating kitchen?

Mwilson
Getting Established

Any ideas for renovating kitchen?

7F3EA52B-80D4-4A6F-929D-6F0528939A72.jpeg

8D41C203-BD22-4B4A-A99B-E49159D336B2.jpeg

 help me out guys I want as much cupboard space as possible with a island bench and don’t really wanna move plumbing or gas lines. Need a 3d planner so I can take into Bunnings :smile: thank you. Wanting to get all new appliances like oven ,cooktop and sink. Don’t wanna move window or fridge. Also needing colours help me out with some ideas :smile:

158D9F9B-84A2-46F9-AAF1-3F0BD3A62F91.jpeg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: ideas for renovating kitchen

Hi @Mwilson,

Just so you are aware, we have an in-store kitchen design service with one of our Kitchen Experts that you might like to take advantage of. There's no need to take a 3D plan in with you, as you can sit down with a team member and design your kitchen together on the 3D planner. That way, you can pick out all the bits and pieces you want or adjust as you go. You'll end your 1.5-2hour consultation with a 3D render of your new kitchen and a list of all the products necessary. You'll be pleased to know the cost of this service is redeemable if you purchase your kitchen through Bunnings.

If you can provide us with the measurements of your room, our helpful members will have a much better idea of what they can suggest. Please include roof height, wall lengths, window and door locations with size and distance to each wall, how much of the room you'd like to use as the kitchen and how far out you'd like the island. Once I have those details, I can put a design together that seems like it will work well. You can then let me know if it's anything close to what you were hoping for, and we can make adjustments.

While you're in the planning stage, have a look at this excellent guide on How to plan a kitchen renovation and our Top 10 most popular kitchen projects for inspiration.

Regarding the colour, I think you could pull off an amazing look with similar darker-tone cabinets to your walls. However, if you go that route, you'll need a lighter element in the room. Perhaps you could consider a timber benchtop or adding timber floating flooring.

I'm looking forward to hearing more details about your project and providing further assistance.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects