Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Before and after shots of the kitchen reno

Rubes
Growing in Experience

Before and after shots of the kitchen reno

Here are the before and afters of the kitchen reno in our 1940's house.  All done with Bunnings products - Kaboodle cabinets, Specrite panels for the bench top with clear coat, and everything in between.  My favourite bits: the awesome old fashioned tap and the wire drawer that perfectly filled the gap at the end of the bench - so handy for spices.

20190210_102421 (1).jpg20200909_204450.jpg20200909_204319.jpg20200529_104451 (1).jpg20200302_102609.jpg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Before and After shots of the kitchen reno

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Rubes. It's great to have you join us and many thanks for sharing your project.

What a fabulous kitchen and first post! You must be extremely happy with how it has turned out. Did you get help with this or was it a D.I.Y. project? Either way, it is fantastic.

We look forward to seeing what other projects you have going on around your house and garden and we'd encourage you to let us know if you ever need assistance or have something to share with the community. I trust you'll find loads of inspiration on the site as our creative members are contributing their projects here every day.

Many thanks for sharing once again. Well done.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Rubes
Growing in Experience

Hi Mitchell, thank you!  This was a DIY job (besides plumbing/electrical) so very happy indeed with it!  Will share more of our house renos soon :smile:

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations @Rubes, it looks fantastic. I'm sure your work will inspire many other Bunnings Workshop community members so we have featured it on our Project Gallery. Looking forward to seeing more of your renovation work soon.

Please don't hesitate to post whenever you need a hand or have something to share. And feel free to get in touch if you ever have any feedback about how to get the most out of the site, or how we can improve Workshop for you. 

Thanks again,

Jason

ShellH
Just Starting Out

Re: Before and after shots of the kitchen reno

Wow!!!  Your makeover is awesome... totally LOVE your kitchen and definitely going to borrow some of your ideas for my kitchen makeover :smile:  Would love to see more photos of your home reno.

Prof
Becoming a Leader

Beautiful job..Well done !

redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Hello @Rubes 

Your galley kitchen is a gem! Beautiful and functional! 

Red

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for joining in the discussion @ShellH. I'm sure @Rubes really appreciates your feedback. We are looking forward to seeing how you can transform your own kitchen.

Please don't hesitate to post anytime you have something to share with the community or need a hand with a project around the house and garden. 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community,

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects