Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Pantry door glow up

sjloves
Cultivating a Following

Pantry door glow up

All materials from Bunnings!

Super easy, inexpensive way to fancy up your doors

Instagram - lifewithsonnyjade 

IMG_20210602_123637_324.jpg

20210323_105149.jpg

StevieB
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: Pantry door glow up

Hi @Ari,

We love seeing projects inspired by other projects, so it would be amazing if you could hit Start a discussion when you tackle this project to share photos during the build and of the end result. Please feel free to reach out if you need a hand along the way. We're here to help.

Stevie

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Caron
Making a Splash

Love this - plan to do this to my kitchen cupboards (planned lockdown project that hasn't yet eventuated). Can I ask what a "fixing gun" is?  Is it just a glue gun - any particular brand? Thank you. 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @Caron

Thanks for sharing your query about the fixing gun. 

Let me tag @sjloves so that they are made aware of your question. A fixing gun is usually a light-duty gun that fires either staples or small finishing nails to fix light timber to a surface. Often times it is used to hold timber while the applied glue sets. There are many types of nailers or finishing guns here is an example: Ozito Home 12V Staple/Nail Gun

Some nail guns are very versatile and fire several types of nails. If you are planning to add this to your tool chest I suggest considering what type of projects you are going to use it on. It is a versatile tool and is handy when building small light furniture, birdhouses, or adding drawers to your kitchen.

Please keep us updated. We look forward to seeing your pantry glow-up project once it's finished. 

Eric

jessmale
Finding My Feet

@sjloves 

Hi there

can I have the materials list please? 
thank you very much 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @jessmale

Let me tag @sjloves so that they are made aware of your question. She did mention timber skirting but there are many choices for size. It's great to know that their project inspired you to have a go. If you're planning on doing your own door glow-up project, we would love to see updates while you build it.

If you need further assistance or information, please let us know.

Eric

meg1
Getting Established

This is gorgeous! Can I ask which type of vivid white paint you used? Was it the low sheen interior wall or some kind of enamel? Thanks for the inspiration!

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @meg1,

It's fantastic that you've found this project inspirational! Let me tag @sjloves, so they are alerted to your question.

Mitchell

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects