Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Are Hume Smartrobe doors compatible with Cordroy Robemaker tracks?

GeoBob
Just Starting Out

Are Hume Smartrobe doors compatible with Cordroy Robemaker tracks?

Hello. I am planning to replace the hinged doors on bedroom built-in wardrobes with sliding doors. Bunnings sell Cordroy track units and Hume Smartrobe doors (with the bottom wheels installed) but I would like to confirm that they are compatible.  Has anyone any experience with combining the two brands?

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Are Hume Smartrobe doors compatible with Cordroy Robemaker tracks

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @GeoBob. It's wonderful to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about sliding doors.

If it's the Cordroy 3240mm 4 Robemaker Door Track Set White, then that's a standalone system that is not designed to be used with the Hume Smartrobe doors, but rather standard doors. Since the Smartrobe doors are a special order item, it would be best to order the tracks for them at the same time through the Special Orders desk and Hume. That will ensure there are no compatibility issues. For more information on the Hume doors, head to their website and navigate down the page to Smartrobes and download the PDF.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects